St. Anthony Circle
Meet September - May; do not meet the months of January, February, and March; every third Tuesday beginning at 6:30 pm at St. Rose Church. Consists of 22 active women of St. Rose Church.
The St. Anthony Circle:
- Provides women an opportunity to get to know other women in the parish.
- Supports the Blessed Nuno Society with a financial contribution annually.
- Supports the Lake Superior Life Care Center.
- Collect hats, mittens, and scarves for needy children and families prior to Christmas.
- Serve funeral lunches.
- Assist with the annual Chicken Dinners
- Help the parish when funds are needed.
- Act as the liaison to Council of Catholic Women.
In order to help meet our needs, we sell chances on a Spring Basket and Fall Basket at our Chicken Dinners, and hold a "Bakeless Bake Sale" usually in February.
Our meetings usually consist of a short business discussion, prayer, social, and some special component to "win our hearts".
New members are always welcome.
Chairperson Gloria Lavato contact at 628-3497 or at the parish office at 624-0007.