St. Raphael Church
5779 Seville Rd.
Duluth MN 55811
Find us on a map here
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Saturday: 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.
Wednesdays after the 8:00 am Mass - 8:30 am- 9:30 am
Saturday: 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.
If you need to close a VANCO account, click → here
To give electronically, click here:
St. Rose Church
Church and Parish Office Location:
2 Sixth Avenue
Proctor, MN 55810
Find us on a map here.
Please mail contributions & envelopes to the mailing address:
St. Rose Church, 5779 Seville Rd, Duluth, MN 55811
218-624-0007 or call St. Raphael at 218-729-7537
In case of emergency, call the Rectory at 218-729-5546
General contact e-mail: [email protected]
Mass Schedule: Sunday - 8:00 am
Daily Mass: Thursday, Friday, and First Saturday - 8:00 am
Eucharistic Adoration: Begins Fridays 8:30 a.m. and ends Saturdays 7:45 a.m. with Benediction. People can stop in any time during this period, Hand sanitizer is available. Please observe social distancing of at least 6 ft. apart.
Confession: Sunday 7:30 - 7:50 a.m.
To give electronically, click here:
COVID-19 Status: We are now at LOW transmission!
Persons are excused from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays or Holy Days under the following circumstances:
- You have reason to believe your health would be significantly compromised if you were to contract a communicable illness (i.e., you have underlying conditions or are in a high-risk category).
- You exhibit flu-like symptoms.
- You have good reason to think you might be asymptomatic of a contagious illness (e.g., you were in recent contact with someone who tested positive for a contagious illness such as COVID or influenza).
- You care for the sick, homebound, or infirmed.
- You are pregnant or you are 65 years of age or older (per the CDC’s recommendation for high-risk individuals).
- You cannot attend Mass through no fault of your own (e.g., no Mass is offered; you are infirm; or, while wanting to go, you are prevented for some reason you cannot control, such as your ride did not show up).
- You have significant fear or anxiety of becoming ill by being at Mass.
If situations 1 through 3 apply to you, prudent concern for your neighbor should lead you to stay home.
If you fall within situations 4-7, please exercise good judgment, consider the common good, and know you would not be held to the obligation of attending Mass.
For further questions about the application of any of these situations, please contact the St. Raphael office.
*Those who come to worship may choose to wear a mask or may choose to not wear a mask. If you need a mask, free masks are available. If you are not feeling well, please stay home for your own safety and the safety of others.
- Father James Bissonette, Pastor
- Thomas Kubat, Deacon
- Carl Provost, Deacon
- Paul Sever, Deacon
- Marci Golen, St. Raphael & St. Rose of Lima Secretary
- Suzanne Lott, Bookkeeper for St. Raphael and St. Rose, Director of Religious Education for St. Rose
- Kathy Ellingson, St. Raphael Director of Religious Education
- Annette Merritt, St. Raphael Music Director
- Maureen Breemeersch, St. Rose Music Director
News from the Diocese of Duluth
05/11/22 4:12 pm
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
As you know, the recent leak of a draft opinion in the U.S. Supreme Court case Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, a case that could overturn Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey, allowing states the freedom once again to pass their own legislation regarding abortion, has been met with hostility by those who favor legalized abortion. In addition to calls for nationwide demonstrations, some have called for disruption of church services and personal intimidation of Supreme Court justices.Read More
05/11/22 10:21 am
Bishop Daniel Felton has made the following clergy assignments.
Effective May 16, the Rev. Keith Bertram, from pastor of St. Edward, Longville, and St. Paul, Remer, to pastor of St. Paul, Remer, and priest sacramental minister of St. Edward, Longville.Read More
05/11/22 10:20 am
By the Minnesota Catholic Conference
Inside the CapitolRead More